Are you helping a friend or a relative to get back on their feet?
Here at PACE, we’re not just dedicated to helping people on their own road to wellness, we’re also here to provide help and guidance to the family and friends of those recovering from panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive or eating disorders
Caring for a family member or loved one as they overcome daily challenges takes a special kind of person. Here at PACE we recognise the hard work and sacrifice of friends and relatives and we aim to provide support and resources to you. Here’s how we can help….
We can provide you with information about Panic Anxiety, OCD and Eating Disorders and the treatment options and supports available. We can refer you to a treatment provider or support service in your area.
If you would like more information, please contact the PACE Team below.
We can chat to you over the phone or at any of our Centacare offices. One-on-one appointments will give you a chance to talk about your situation, what you can do to support your loved one in their recovery, and how you can take care of yourself.
If you would like more information about PACE’s one to one support please contact us below.
- The Beyond Blue Guide for Carers- http://resources.beyondblue.org.au/prism/file?token=BL/0445
- SANE Family, Friends and Carers Factsheet- https://www.sane.org/mental-health-and-illness/facts-and-guides/families-friends-carers
- National Eating Disorder Collaboration How to Help page- http://www.nedc.com.au/how-to-help
- Centacare Siblings and Mental Health Factsheet- https://centacare.org.au/wp-content/uploads//services/stis/Sibling-Factsheet.pdf
- Eating Disorders Carer Help Kit- http://eatingdisorderscarerhelpkit.com/
Back to PACE homepage.