PACE Mental Health Peer Workers provide brief 1-1 individual support to people living with Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or Eating Disorders. PACE 1-1 individual support provides short term (3 months) support with a Mental Health Peer Worker, face to face at the Port Adelaide Centacare office or via phone/video call.
Mental Health Peer Workers can work with you to support you in the following areas:
- Reducing isolation
- Building pathways to access the community
- Provide hope
- Facilitate with referral pathways
- Facilitate access to services and resources
- Capacity building and skill building
- Sharing knowledge & experiences
- Empower to overcome barriers and challenges
Back to PACE homepage.