Centacare Catholic Family Services is a not-for-profit organisation that employs about 600 staff and provides a diverse range of community services across regional and metropolitan South Australia. We help people in the community find opportunities to fulfil their potential. We are proud of how our employees, volunteers and students contribute to our organisation in support of our clients. We are a child safe and a quality accredited organisation with a culture that promotes diversity, respect, integrity and professionalism.
Centacare is committed to cultivating a harmonious workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Equal opportunity principles align with our mission, vision and values. We believe that treating our people fairly has a positive impact on our clients and makes Centacare a great place to work.
Explore our services through the eyes of frontline staff
Benefits of working at Centacare
We remain competitive and offer best possible remuneration conditions for our employees. Some benefits include:
- Salary sacrifice benefits with significant tax savings (More information Salary Packaging Info)
- Salary sacrifice cards for meals and entertainment
- Health insurance discounts with Bupa
- Fleet pricing on vehicle purchases (conditions apply)
Training and development
We aim to continuously improve the skills and knowledge of our people, employees and volunteers, and provide a range of training and development opportunities including:
- Internal and on-the-job opportunities through individual or team sessions
- External opportunities in the form of seminars, workshops and conferences
- Regular professional development reviews to assist you to achieve your potential and establish your career at Centacare
- Support in undertaking approved study
Lifestyle, health and wellbeing
We are committed to ensuring a healthy and comfortable work environment for our people to enjoy. We follow a comprehensive set of work, health and safety guidelines, and provide flexible work arrangements which may include:
- Flexible and family-friendly work environment
- Access to paid maternity and paternity leave
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free legal consultation
Job vacancies and expressions of interest
If you would like to become part of our organisation, please explore our current opportunities. You can access position descriptions for each vacancy by clicking on the Apply Now or Register Interest buttons.