Centacare has launched a new-look website to support you in bringing your NDIS plan to life.
The new site realigns our disability supports into one easy-to-use resource to help you map your NDIS journey and achieve your goals.
As the gateway to our support services, the website’s key features make it easy for you to find what you need and where, quickly and easily.
Centacare has been providing disability supports to the community for more than 30 years.
We are excited about drawing on this experience to work with you to create a plan tailored to your needs, ensuring stability, security and consistency as an NDIS participant.
On our website you can:
- Search our person-centred supports to help you make choices about how you wish to live your life and pursue your goals
- Explore our service points within metropolitan and regional South Australia. We’ll even direct you to get there!
- Review our services through the eyes of others
- Keep up-to-date with our news through Centacare’s digital and social media platforms, including Facebook, Vimeo and Twitter.
- Develop an evolving partnership as we respond to your changing needs
“Centacare acknowledges the importance of supporting individuals to make their own positive, meaningful choices in their lives through implementing and fostering an active support model,’’ said Lauren Lo Basso, Executive Assistant Manager, Disability Services.
“Sometimes knowing where to start, or even the type of service you are looking for, can be overwhelming.
“We hope this new tool takes away some of that worry, as we work to provide you with new opportunities to maximise your independence, make connections and achieve your goals as valued members of the community.’’
Click on the links below to explore the supports Centacare provides
Make connections, increase opportunities, achieve goals and maximise your independence with the support of our dedicated disability support workers.
Plan Management is support to manage the funding in your NDIS plan.