About the Program
The CHSP Support Coordinators will work in partnership with you to help you stay in your home with supports with daily tasks. The CHSP helps senior Australians access entry-level support services to keep well, live safely and independently at home, and stay connected to the community.
We offer a range of support to help you maintain your independence, including:
- Carer support respite
- Disability support
- Children’s services
- Planned respite
- Telephone support
- Young carers/sibling support
- Advocacy and referral
We offer a range of services, including:
- Flexible respite packages (from 3 to 12 hours per month)
- Social support group – meal and transport included
- One-on-one social support – in-home or in-community
- Time-out community access group respite
Northern Adelaide Region
7 days a week
Who is eligible?
The CHSP eligibility is based on the participant’s needs and age:
- 65 years or older (50 years or older for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people).
- 50 years or older (45 years or more for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) and on a lower income, living homeless or at risk of homelessness.
To find out if the CHSP is right for you, and what services you could receive based on your needs, a home support face-to-face assessment is needed. The assessment is conducted in your home by the Regional Assessment Service.
To find out if you are eligible to receive these services, phone My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
Contact our team to explore how we can support you register for CHSP. Call 8228 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with someone today.Back to service list