Centacare now has two vacancies in supported accommodation for people living with disability who are NDIS eligible.
This is a rare opportunity to set up home and make new friends in a supportive activity-focussed environment.
Our vacancies are located within properties in Whyalla and Elizabeth East. You can view them on The Housing Hub – a new way for people with disability to find suitable housing.
The Housing Hub advertises vacancies for apartments and houses that are owned by housing providers. It also has a library of useful information about housing options and planning your move.
To view Centacare’s vacancies, click the links below:
- Elizabeth East – Open plan home with large well maintained secure yard and fully furnished shared areas.
- Whyalla – Two bedroom duplex home with connecting internal door (four bedrooms total). Multiple shared living areas and a large well maintained secure yard.
Centacare staff provide consistent support to individuals with daily living and personal care, ensuring all individuals’ needs are met.
Staff are respectful of individuals’ homes, ensuring duty-of-care and dignity is maintained for all residents.
Tailored support to suit individual needs and goals includes:
- Personal care
- Daily living tasks – meals, laundry and cleaning
- Support to access the community
- Home and garden maintenance
- Finances and budgeting
- Health care management and support
- Contact with family and friends
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Lauren LoBasso, or one of our friendly Client Services Team on 8215 6818.