Centacare Catholic Family Services provides a range of quality human services to individuals, families, and the community.
We are seeking highly motivated, confident & reliable people to join our committed team in the provision of quality accommodation and respite services for individuals with Intellectual Disability. We welcome applicants with qualifications or experience in Disability, Youth Work and/or Mental Health.
The successful applicants will support individuals to maximise their independence & opportunities for community inclusion by implementing a strength based, person centred approach. Applicants must be prepared to work on weekends, evenings and overnight.
• Study in or related to Disability Services or the Human Services Field.
• Experience working with individuals with intellectual disability.
• Willing to undertake a Police Check Clearance.
• Senior First Aid Certificate.
• Commitment to undertake training as required.
• Good availability and prepared to work weekends, evenings and overnight
Download the Position Description here or contact Georgia Trowse on (08) 8215 6816.
Applications addressing the KPI’s within the Position Description, including related experience and listing contact details for three professional referees are to be addressed to:
Administrative Assistant- Disability Services
Centacare Catholic Family Services
45 Wakefield Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Applications to be received by 5:00pm Thursday, 11 April, 2016