Centacare Catholic Family Services provides a range of quality human services to individuals, families, and the community.
- Full time Position
- Social and Community Services Employee Level 5
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Car and Salary Packaging Available
The Specialist Family Preservation Foster Care program supports specialist foster care placements for children aged between 0-12 years with high and complex needs who are unable to be placed in relative, kinship or general foster care.
The program supports specialist foster care placements working in partnership with the three Families SA Offices of Woodville, North East and Onkaparinga.
Applications are invited from professionals with a sound understanding of the child protection system, experience in case work and skills in the recruitment, assessment, training and ongoing support of foster carers. Experience in the out of home care sector is highly desirable.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake a Police Check Clearance and hold a current Driver’s License
- Applicants from Aboriginal backgrounds are encouraged to apply
For further information regarding the position, please contact Louise Hibberd on (08) 8159 1400
Applicants are to address the Key Performance Indicators as per the Position Description and include a CV listing contact details of three referees and either post or email to:
Acting Manager, Specialist Family Preservation Foster Care
Centacare Catholic Family Services
413 Grange Road SEATON SA 5023
Applications must be received by 5pm Friday, 26 February 2016