Police Drug Diversion Initiative (PDDI)
Centacare Catholic Family Services provides a range of quality human services to individuals, families, and the community.
- Part time Position (0.5 FTE)
- 12 month contract
- Social and Community Services Employee Level 5
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Salary Packaging Available
The role of the Drug Diversion Worker is to provide a brief intervention service to adults or young people who are referred by the police drug diversion line.
The role involves assessment and brief intervention initially through a single session (but may be up to 8 sessions) to address issues related to drug use, risk factors, family functioning and other life domain issues which impact on daily living.
The role includes assessment, brief intervention, education, individualised support and counselling.
- Drug Diversion Workers must be accredited by the Minister of Mental Health & Substance Abuse (or their delegate) upon commencement.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Gillian Bridgen on (08) 8210 8785.
Applicants are to address the 5 Key Performance Indicators as per the Position Description and include a CV listing contact details of three referees and either post or email to:
80 Payneham Road
Stepney SA 5069
Applications must be received by 5pm Monday, 18 April 2016.