Centacare Catholic Family Services provides a range of quality human services to individuals, families, and the community.
- Fulltime / Part-time Position
- Social and Community Services Employee Level 5
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Car and Salary Packaging Available
This program is funded by the Federal Government to assist individuals, families and communities living in drought affected areas. The position seeks to improve the mental health and well-being of participating individuals and families/carers by providing appropriate community–based mental health support.
Practitioners will also participate in community activities with the focus on raising awareness of and reducing the stigma and discrimination around mental ill-health.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified and skilled professionals.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake a DCSI (Department for Communities and Social Inclusion) Clearance and a National Police Clearance and hold a current Driver’s License.
- Applicants from Aboriginal backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Lynne Thorpe on 0439 875 268
Applicants are to address the Key Performance Indicators as per the Position Description and include a CV listing contact details of three referees and either post or email to:
Lynne Thorpe – Manager
Family Outreach & Relationship Services Unit
Centacare Catholic Family Services
PO Box 545 MURRAY BRIDGE SA 5253 SA 5000
Applications must be received by 5pm Monday, 29 February 2016