Centacare is a quality accredited organisation and one of South Australia’s most progressive and vibrant agencies.
- Multiple Casual Positions
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Social and Community Services Employee – Level 1
Centacare Catholic Family Services provides a range of quality human services to individuals, families, and the community.
We are seeking highly motivated, confident & reliable people to join our committed team in the provision of quality accommodation and respite services for individuals with Intellectual Disability.
We welcome applicants with qualifications or experience in Disability, Youth Work and/or Mental Health.
The successful applicants will support individuals to maximise their independence & opportunities for community inclusion by implementing a strength based, person centred approach. Applicants must be prepared to work on weekends, evenings and overnight.
- A current Driver’s Licence is essential for this position.
- You must possess a Senior First Aid Certificate.
- A DCSI Clearance and PCU Clearance is essential for this position.
- A commitment to undertake training as required.
- Good availability and prepared to work weekends, evenings and overnight.
Download the Position Description here or contact Georgia Trowse on (08) 8215 6816.
Applications addressing the KPI’s within the Position Description, including related experience and listing contact details for three professional referees are to be addressed to:
Administrative Assistant- Disability Services
Centacare Catholic Family Services
45 Wakefield Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Applications to be received by 5:00pm Thursday, 11 February, 2016