Relationships can buckle under the strain of life challenges.
Change, grief and loss, illness, separation, stress, trauma, and the daily juggle of personal and professional responsibilities can take a heavy toll on adults, children and young people.
Our experienced and qualified counsellors can help you cope with relationship difficulties, and support you to move on with a sense of purpose, hope and confidence.
Our service is confidential, empathetic and non-judgmental. Our fee is based on household income but can be negotiated if there is financial hardship.
Counselling is offered at a number of locations during weekday business hours. In addition, Centacare offers an evening service at our Wakefield St office on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Counsellors see individuals, couples and children.
For more information, phone our Family Relationship Counselling team on 8215 6700 or book direct at the following locations:
- Adelaide – 45 Wakefield St, Adelaide. Ph 8215 6700
- Gilles Plains – Wandana Community Centre, 14 Blacks Rd. Ph 8215 6330
- Elizabeth – 34 Yorktown Rd. Ph 8252 2311
- Aldinga – How Rd. Ph 8215 6300
- Murray Bridge – 1A/2 Sturt Reserve Rd. Ph 8215 6320
- Mount Gambier – 13 Penola Rd. Ph 8724 0500