Tell Us What You Think
We welcome your feedback, whether it is a compliment, complaint or a comment, it is all important to us and can help us provide a better service for you and for others.
How can I provide feedback?
- Complete our on-line form OR;
- Write a letter or complete the reverse side of our ‘Tell Us What You Think’ form and give it to your Centacare worker, leave it at reception or mail it to:
45 Wakefield Street, Adelaide SA 5000
- Email your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens to my compliment?
- Let the person or program you have complimented know about it
- Share the compliment with everyone at Centacare to encourage best practice in our service delivery
What happens to my complaint?
- Acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days
- Aim to resolve your complaint within 20 working days
- Ensure we keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, as necessary
- Where possible work to find an agreeable solution
What happens to my comment/suggestion?
- Make sure the right person investigates your comment/suggestions
- Notify you of any action or decision if you would like feedback
If we are unable to resolve your complaint or you do not believe your concerns have been dealt with adequately you can contact:
- The Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner (HCSCC) by telephoning (08) 8226 8666 or Country SA toll free 1800 232 007.
- If you are an NDIS Participant you can contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by telephoning 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines)
- If you are receiving aged care services you can contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission by telephoning 1800 951 822
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can access any of the numbers above by calling the National Relay Service (NRS) and asking them to call the number you are after. For TTY calls: 133 677. For Speak and Listen calls: 1300 555 727.
* Centacare collects, manages, uses and discloses personal information in accordance with the The Privacy Act 1988.