Some Centacare and Northern Carers Network sites will be closed over Christmas and New Year.
Please refer to the summary below or phone us on 8215 6700 for more information.
Closed from 1pm Thursday, December 24 and reopening Monday, January 4:
- Wakefield Street, Adelaide
- Murray Bridge
- Wandana Community Centre, Gilles Plains
- Mount Gambier
- Port Adelaide
- Kelly House
- Davoren Park (NCN)
Other site arrangements:
- Aldinga – closed from midday Thursday, December 24 and reopening Wednesday, January 6
- Auricht House and Centanet Day Options – closed from Monday, December 21 and reopening Monday, January 4
- Auricht House and Kolbe Cottage respite – closed from Friday, December 25 and reopening Monday, December 28
- Emmaus House – Closed from 1pm Thursday, December 24 and reopening Monday, January 11
Service units and programs:
- Domestic Violence and Homelessness Services: All services operating as usual.
- Disability Services: All services operating as usual apart from Centacare day options and respite.
- Youth and Community Support Services: All services operating as usual apart from PACE and Reconnect, which will close from 12pm Thursday, December 24 and reopen Monday, January 4.
- Reduced staff at Individual Psychosocial Recovery Support Service (IPRSS) and Centacare Drug & Alcohol Service (CDAS)
- Alban Place: operating as usual – AOD workers on site
- Supporting Sole Parents program (Gilles Plains) – closed from Friday, December 18 and reopening Wednesday, January 13
- Dad’s Business: currently closed and will reopen on Monday, February 1
- National School Chaplaincy Program: currently closed and will reopen Wednesday, January 27.
- Foster Care, Alban Place and ACCESS Programs have an on-call roster for emergencies.