Centacare Catholic Family Services provides a range of quality human services to individuals, families, and the community.
- Full time position (1.0 FTE, 6 month contract)
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Salary Negotiable
- Salary Packaging Available
The SharePoint Developer is a new short term position and will require experience in working with internal stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, development, and testing of Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
- Assist in the upgrade to SharePoint 2016
- Maintenance of the current SharePoint 2010 platform
- Development of custom SharePoint apps, workflows and forms
- Contribute to the organisation’s IT strategy for software
- Aid in future software rollouts
Applicants require a recent National Police Check clearance or be prepared to undertake one.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Damien Hern on (08) 8215 6700.
Applicants are to address the 5 Key Performance Indicators as per the Position Description and include a CV listing contact details of three referees and either post or email to:
Executive Manager, Finance & Administration
45 Wakefield Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Applications must be received by 5pm Friday, 29 April 2016.