If you, or someone you know is experiencing Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or an Eating Disorder, PACE is here to support you.
The PACE Service provides a range of support services for people in South Australia, experiencing these challenges.
The PACE Team are Mental Health Peer Workers, which means they have a lived experience of a mental health challenge.
The PACE Service provides non-clinical support, so we are not able provide assessments, diagnoses, therapies or treat mental health challenges.
The PACE Service provides phone support, face to face support, support groups, information, education, workshops and presentations.
Mental Health Peer Workers can work with you to support you in the following areas:
- Reducing isolation
- Building pathways to access the community
- Provide hope
- Facilitate with referral pathways
- Facilitate access to services and resources
- Capacity building and skill building
- Sharing knowledge & experiences
- Empower to overcome barriers and challenges