ARE you aged between 17 to 25 years and looking to enter the independent housing market for the first time?
HYPA’s free Get-A-Place advisory service is now available at headspace Port Adelaide, via case manager Reece Hammond, to guide you through the process.
Get-A-Place specialises in assisting young people who are seeking independent housing but have limited experience and understanding of what is involved and how to go about it.
Through Get-A-Place, we can support you to:
- Identify the right accommodation for your needs
- Understand the different housing options available
- Clarify tenants’ rights and responsibilities
- Apply for a rental property
- Know what’s required for ongoing maintenance of the tenancy
For more information on the service, click HERE.