Centacare is a registered provider of NDIS Services and Support Coordination and offers a range of options to help you achieve your goals.
We make sure you get to choose the services you want, your level of support, and when you want it.
Our Support Coordinators are allied health professionals and people with extensive coordination experience.
We support all disability and psychosocial (mental health) disability participants, regardless of the complexity of your needs.
We will help you:
- Access paid, mainstream, community and informal supports
- Exercise your choice and control
- Find the services you want
- Stay connected to your chosen services
To help strengthen your ability to coordinate supports and participate in the community, Centacare offers:
- Capacity building support to navigate and manage the services you need from a range of providers
- Time-limited support coordination which focuses on addressing barriers where there is complexity with high level risks
Centacare will always offer you multiple options, act in a non-biased and impartial manner, deliver transparent support coordination and manage conflicts of interest.
Our team is based at 45 Wakefield St, Adelaide. Phone 8215 6700 or email email@example.com
Back to service list