Sometimes it just helps to have a friendly face to talk to. Counselling with Centacare is just that – our qualified counselling team is both professional and caring. They listen and advise.
We provide counselling help in a number of areas ranging in age from children, individuals, couples and families. We also offer specialist counselling for people dealing with alcohol and drug problems, sexual abuse in children – even employee assistance.
While many of the Centacare team are happy to listen and advise, our services that focus specifically on counselling include:
- Access Employee Assistance – confidential counselling, conflict resolution, training and management coaching for organisations.
- Counselling Services– a highly professional and confidential service offered to all members of the family and community
- Drug and Alcohol Service – assisting families deal with addiction in a loved one’s life.
- Supporting Children and Youth – helping families where a family member has a mental health issue
- School Counselling – working with children in Adelaide’s Catholic schools
- CSA Counselling – specialist counselling for children and young people under 18 years of age affected by child sexual abuse.