Tell Us What You Think
We Welcome Your Feedback
Whether it is a compliment, complaint or a comment, it is important to us. Your feedback can help us provide a better service for all.
How can I provide feedback?
- Complete the Tell Us What You Think form, and give it to your worker, leave it at reception or mail it to us.
- Write a letter and mail to:
Centacare Complaints Coordinator
45 Wakefield Street
Adelaide SA 5000
- Email your feedback to: email@example.com
- Phone us: (08) 8215 6700
What happens to my complaint?
- Acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days
- Aim to resolve your complaint within 20 working days
- Ensure we keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, as necessary
- Where possible, work to find an agreeable solution
What happens to my compliment?
- Let the person or program you have complimented know about it
- Share the compliment with everyone at Centacare to encourage best practice in our service delivery
What happens to my comment/suggestion?
- Make sure the right person investigates your comment/suggestions
- Notify you of any action or decision if you would like feedback
If we are unable to resolve your complaint or you do not believe that your concerns have been dealt with adequately, you can contact the Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner by phoning (08) 8226 8666 or Country SA toll free 1800 232 007.
* Centacare collects, manages, uses and discloses personal information in accordance with the The Privacy Act 1988 and The Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.