You have the right to feel:
This means to be:
- listened to
- accepted for who you are
This right means you have the responsibility to respect others.
This means to:
- have a safe home
- not be harmed or hurt
- have your feelings cared about
- be supported to grow and develop well
This right means you have the responsibility to keep yourself and others safe.
If I feel that I am not being listened to, or I need someone to act on my behalf, or I want to make a complaint
- talk to my worker
- call Centacare’s Intake Worker on (08) 8215 6700
- contact The Guardian for Children and Young People on 8226 8570
- call the Kid’s Helpline on 1800 55 1800